Tuesday, February 3, 2009

blue, blue dress

I did it.

I bought the blue dress.

The original price was $250. It was "buy it now" on ebay for $95. Today I went to check and make sure it was still there and it was on a special sale and the price was down to $76.

I took this as a sign from God that I should be wearing blue to my wedding.

....and now I am. I'm nervous but also excited.

I guess this means I'll be needing a white bouquet. Which one do you like better?


Silk daisies?


Origami Tulips?

or Button bouquet?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lave, I really like the buttons!!! That seems very you!! But my tiebreaker choice is the oragami tulips. :)

Anonymous said...

i REALLY like the buttons!

erin said...

i like the buttons!!! so cool. love that you got a blue dress, too. can't wait to see.

crit said...

you can't go wrong with buttons.

i'm so excited for you. this wedding is going to be so unique.

christy

p.s. the word verification for this comment was "dressemi" in blue. i kid you not. must be a sign you were supposed to be in blue!

Jennifer said...

I love that you got the blue dress, it looks beautiful! I guess I am alone in liking the daisies, but my second choice is the buttons. I think that's a really cute idea.

Jennifer said...

OOOHHH! I just thought of something! If you want to have a little white you could always put a white sash or ribbon around the waist of your dress. Then it could be the opposite of that picture you put up! Genius right? Maybe not so much but just an idea!

maburns23 said...

I think they are all nice. Here is my one thought on the buttons. Are those buttons really big, or is that actually a picture of a boutonniere? I'm just wondering if it would be possible to make it bouquet sized.