Thursday, January 22, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Everything was going as planned: we had made no plans but assumed the wedding would be a year from this month. I went home to Ohio and that evening when Chris and I talked he told me that his summer/fall contract was being cut short and instead of starting a week after his current contract ends, they're starting 2 months after. This means, essentially, that's he's laid off for two months. I pondered the idea of getting married at some point during those two months... and then we decided, why not? We don't have any money but it's not like we're going to have money in January. We were only waiting because we thought that'd be the first time available; why not do it now?

So, as of, officially, yesterday, we are now getting married on

May 4th, 2009

(or, if my sister has a final exam that day)

May 2nd, 2009

What I can tell you for sure is that we are going to DISNEY WORLD May 5th - 12th!! More to come soon!!!!!

No comments: